Bamboo Digital is a growth hack agency that focuses on transforming Shopify Plus Stores into engagement web apps.
Our main focus is to deliver growth and provide direction and insight for our clients.
We are located in Tempe, Arizona. Our team has a diverse group o
In 2015, we started working on Shopify Stores. Focusing on the development end. Our goal was to understand the platform over and over again. Part 2 of our goal was how to work on the Shopify Platform and Community with developers who performed marketing tactics.
In 2016, we came to a conclusion that everything we found fun to work on the Shopify Platform was on Shopify Plus. We switched gears and focused on services and products tailored to Shopify Plus Merchants.
These merchants had access to abilities at the time such as:
- Shopify Scripts - run code to managed promotions and discounts. ( BOGO Campaigns, Flash Sales, Tiered Pricing, Spend X Get Y, running discount code campaigns with Shopify Scripts abilities, etc )
- Checkout Optimization - features that are now standard ( Google Autocomplete ), features that were custom ( Redesign, Tailored Messaging, Expected Delivery Date, Organized Shipping Page with 10+ Shipping Options, Contact Information Cache, Upselling / Downselling at Checkout )
- Shopify Flow - upload settings or manually set up settings to run automated tasks ( ranging from tagging, alerting, triggering tasks )
- Shopify Wholesale - manage B2B customers with select pricing
- Shopify Launchpad - launch + end campaigns, themes, and Shopify Scripts
We focused on starting with those tasks to begin relationships with Shopify Plus customer.
After we would engage in small to medium-sized jobs we would discover clients we could provide services with a strong performance.
The services repeated performed included:
- Growth Hacking Sprints
- Google + FB Ads Management
- User Experience Optimization
- Development / Design
- Website Speed Optimizations
- CSS Animations and Tune-ups
A great About Us page helps builds trust between you and your customers. The more content you provide about you and your business, the more confident people will be when purchasing from your store.
Your About Us page might include:
- Who you are
- Why you sell the items you sell
- Where you are located
- How long you have been in business
- How long you have been running your online shop
- Who are the people on your team
- Contact information
- Social links (Twitter, Facebook)
To edit the content on this page, go to the Pages section of your Shopify admin.